Monday, September 7, 2009

The time is now, eBay, auction, garage sale

Here we go, the declutter adventure
eBay, Auction, Garage Sale, Donation? Time for those big decisions about what to do with the junque that has accumulated.

This is just the beginning and I hope you come along for the fun---um work! I need all the help I can get! *g*


I'm baring my junque soul to the world so you can see that you are not alone when it comes to clutter, messy rooms/attics/garages, basements.


For this ride we are going to sort, categorize, tag, store, ebay, garage sale, donate, and find a way to bring rooms back to intended purpose, attics cleaned and neat (geez big dreams)


We are going to find out if there really is $3000 in disposable junque for eBay sales and we are gonna do it and blog about it here and on my website.


Heck, you might even help me decide what goes on eBay, garage sale, donate, store, and heaven forbid goes in the trash.


First step the trip up the stairs to the second floor bedrooms, I have to tell you it was spooky. The anticipation of opening that door was just--well actually kinda fun cause I'd forgotten some of the neat stuff there. :o)


Don't you just love adventures?


Here is the way the room onc
e looked after my granddaughter moved out, where did all that stuff come from?

You know I think I'll turn it into my eBay room when
I'm done



PS. If there is anything you want to see or suggest, please do it. I think I'm going to reactivate that old computer so I can use it to document my mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment