Saturday, November 5, 2011

Declutter is moving along with some success

The attic has it's own charm..or will when it's clean
Called a reseller to come in and go through a few boxes of items that were designed to be sold and ended up with over $200 in my pocket. There is so much seasonal stuff to be sold I made the decision to have an 'in-house' sale next Fri/Sat/Sunday and sell it from tables set up in my living and dining room. There are some nice holiday and Christmas items to go and since it's cold and weather can be contrary it seemed like a logical move.
Quite a stack of Department 56 houses and accessories to be sold (I'm keeping a few of my favorites and checking out prices on eBay as I go. I also have a few Lemax Sugar n Spice buildings in boxes. So we will see what they bring.

Moved into the back attic which is the real challenge as it's pretty packed. I don't like to handle things two or three times so the indoor sale seems logical. Starting Monday we will set up the tables and bring them downstairs, price and get them ready to sell. Also will be listing on eBay depending on fragility and weight.









Tally to date from the Declutter project (including gold) $2131.00

No comments:

Post a Comment