Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh ouch, banged my head on the attic rafter

When I bang my head, the price goes up
It is amazing just how much cool stuff is in the attic that probably hasn't been looked at for a few years. Right now I am sorting "like" things into separate areas and I have some plastic bins I'm putting things in that I may keep or at least have a second look at. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Then you have to deal with memories!


For example I found four Vintage Wizard of Oz mechanical display dolls that have never been used. They were originally sold for $185 per unit, wonder how much I should ask for them?






Also found a beautiful Hallmark tree topper from a few years ago, never out of the box. Original price was $49 and I'm thinking $10 might make it interesting to buyers.

It is kind of exciting to see some of the fun stuff I've accumulated - as long as I don't think about how much is invested in it in the first place *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment