Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's been a long Declutter day :o(

Anticipating the new day and adventure into a major declutter project
Right now I am sitting here almost too tired to go to bed and wondering if a night's sleep will refresh me enough to bounce out raring to go in the morning. "Raring?" um, I think I would settle for creeping out of bed and getting dressed+ ! :o) But it will be fun to see what this big declutter project brings by tomorrow evening at 7 pm. I brought down Mr. and Mrs. Santa window display units this evening. Ohmygosh!! They are even cooler than I remember. Parting is going to be the pits. But I have a solution. I'm putting a BIG price on them and if they don't sell--well they are going to be part of my Christmas display this year. *lol* Mrs. Santa knits while Santa holds the yarn and bends toward her. Santa is about 4 ft tall.


Found this great looking thing and traced it through the patent number: It is a mixing jar by the Hazel Atlas Glass Co. circa 1930. Some were used to make malts in drugstores but this one has wicked prongs on it and I suspect it was used for crushing ice.

Austin (4 years old) and his mom will be over in the morning to help with more getting ready. Can you imagine a 4 year old in the middle of all this stuff? Guess I better get to bed so I can see what other treasures we can get out of the attic. The garage and basement are done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment