Tuesday, November 8, 2011

These early sales are fun

Tables are filling up, the Declutter Project is on a roll


It helps pay for the advertising for the Huge Indoor Attic cleaning sale!! Just put an ad in the area newspaper and on the cable channel. The sale is for three days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

The real progress is bringing stuff downstairs and starting to stack the tables.


There are some pretty cool cross stitch and sampler pictures, one is dated 1934. The one on the back of the table to the right is the Lords Prayer and vintage. There is a beautiful Millennium Nativity (new) in the blue boxes. and some Hallmark bells for 2007/2008 new in boxes too. On ledge is 30 cross-stitched quilt block and some vintage linens including a child's gingham apron.

It is interesting what dollar value can be found with a little research. I found a 3.4 oz full bottle of Gio by Giorgio Armani. Checked it out on eBay and it's selling for $90 to $100 a bottle!! Hmm, I know I won't get that much for it but I'm sure I'll get more than originally planned I'm putting $45 on it.





Finally brought the boxes of books down. There is a boxed set of Home Repair Encyclopedias by Time-Life and a boxed set of Gardening books by Time-life too and some wonderful plant and garden books.


Oh and did I say I had Christmas village houses and accessories? How about this Lemax Sugar n' Spice house. You know even one would make a great display. I guess there are about 25-30 more houses. :o)

I am so excited this is exactly the kind of sale I'd love to go to!! I welcome emails: danse@media-net.net or calls 785 483 6300 if there are any questions.

Now back upstairs only 8 more tables and the floor to stack!! Wanna help? I can use all the help I can get *lol*




No comments:

Post a Comment