Sunday, November 6, 2011

Okay, I admit I lost something in the mess

Losing things in plain sight
I am one of those people who can lose something in the middle of a mess and not see it-even if it's right under my nose. Clutter absolutely boggles my thought processes. So you can imagine what it's like to lose something in the middle of a big cluttered, messy, no end in sight piles of junque!

This morning I lost something extremely important and if I don't find it I may not survive this big indoor attic cleaning sale. I can't quite remember where I was at when I realized it was missing but I believe it was in one of the boxes I was sorting through yesterday.



It could have been back under the eaves where I cracked my head on a beam yesterday. I know my entire family is wishing I could find it because they know how rattled I get when I lose something important. I can wander around for days in a confused fog.


*Sigh* I'm going back up to look again and try to be patient and retrace my steps so I can find it and get back to work.

What did I lose?
My sense of humor!!! Did you see it laying around anywhere? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment